Hannes is currently racing in the FIM World Championship in the Supersport class.
He has shown great potential and results over the 10 years of racing in the European series. This has earned him a position in the Finnish Kallio Racing team with Yamaha R6.
Hannes has always been around engines, wether on two or four wheels. From an early age of 4 years old he has been riding motorcycles and is now racing professionally. He has been named the best young road racer and best overall road racer of Estonia multiple years and in 2017 he was named the motorcycling sports athlete of the year in addition to winning the European Supersport class.
2019 - World Supersport 14th overall
- Superpole qualification P4 twice in the season
- Best result in WSS 7th
- auto24ring (Pärnu) track record in new second with the time 1,13.953
2018 - World Supersport 16th overall
- Best result in WSS 7th.
- Estonian Superbike champion
2017 - European Supersport Cup winner
- Best motorcycling sports athlete of Estonia
- Best circuit racer of Estonia
2016 – World Supersport
- 12th - Magny-Cours, France
- 19th - Jerez, Spain
- 21st - Lausitzring, Germany
2016 – European Junior Cup
- I place Assen, the Netherlands
- I place Misano, Italy
2015 – Estonian Championship, best rider award
2013 – Estonian Championship, II place
2011-2012 – ADAC Junior Cup Championship, Germany
2007-2010 – ADAC Minibike Cup, Germany
2010 – Estonian Championship, I place
Superbike and Superstock 600 track record on auto24ring, Estonia
European Junior Cup, fastest lap. Assen, the Netherlands